Willey and Bunker Ltd was formed in 1948 but started trading in its current form in 1971 when Andrew and his father Denis started working together. Denis was a trained engineer and Andrew is a qualified designer. The first workshop, by the river at Wapping E1, had originally been used for servicing tugs.
The workshop was moved to Luton in 1977 and then to Sundon Park in 1985.
The company has always been associated with interiors and interior design beginning with themed pubs in the 70s and progressing to reception desks and interior fittings for hotels, restaurants and offices.
To read more about our FSC® certification click here